Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Blogetty blah blah

Did most of my studying for today. Got a number of test questions done as well. The big one is less than 2 weeks. EEK. I'm still wired. Really have nothing much to say except for a few splintered fragments of thought that just flitted into view. To enumerate:

1. My birthday roadtrip will be delayed. Certain unavoidable and pressing duties that require my undivided attention have come up. And I must attend to them prior to my vacation. Once again...joy, deferred.

2. I find that my ability to be a "good Samaritan" is getting blunted. Is it me? Have I become so self-centered and jaded that I can't even offer a shred of help in times of need? Take, for example, this afternoon. This woman that worked in the coffee shop I was studying at was leaving after her shift. 15 minutes later, she comes back in, saying that her car has a flat tire. Granted, she said that Triple A was coming to help, but none the less, I could have offered some assistance. Instead, I make a comment about how she just couldn't leave the place. At the time, I thought I was being witty and light-hearted about the situation, but come to think of it now, I probably sounded downright insensitive. Ugh. Jerky! Won't happen again.

3. I need to tone down the caffeine if I am to successfully go to sleep @ around the 12-to-1am time frame.

4. It may be a little late now, but I think I need a highlighter with some color other than bright yellow.

5. I could go for some pie. Apple or pecan would do. =(

6. Since I can't sleep yet, I figured I'd do some more studying and stop procrastinating...

Good night.

Song of the day: "Closer" - Travis

No comments: