Saturday, June 25, 2011

Life in PA!

Hello All!!
Ok, I haven't been keeping up with my blog, and I'm sorry about that.  The move to central PA has taken most of my time.  Lots of setbacks and short tempers but things are slowly shaping up.
Lemme splain...
1. The place I moved into was somewhat not ready for move in (some windows weren't working, some had no screens, all had no blinds, the place wasn't cleaned by the landlord, The backdoor doorknob keeps falling off, etc...)
2. The boxspring for my bed can't fit through the stairs, so right now, I'm just sleeping on the mattress
3. The Oven doesn't work!!!  It did before!  Now, it doesn't.  WTF?!
4. It took forever to connect my DSL, and on top of that, my wireless network (obviously both are fixed now).
5. ORIENTATION HAS STARTED!!! I got my own long white coat, my pager, and my ridiculous schedule and everything else that comes with being a new intern.  Quite overwhelming, really.

So I start next Friday, the 1st day of 4th of July Weekend, throughout the weekend! Umm...yea...no rest for the newbie.
On the upside, I enjoyed my downtime after graduation with my family and my girlfriend (miss you babe).  I've been slowly putting things together and cleaning things in my new place.  My landlord is working with me to get things all set up properly. And, I'm also enjoying getting to know my fellow pediatricians and the my new staff/faculty.
Good things.
This is a new chapter in my life.  Now that I'm connected again, I'll be more diligent (maybe) in keeping up this blog.
Until next time, ;-).

Song of the day: "Pumped Up Kicks" - Foster The People



3 comments:

Single and Picky said...

Miss you too honey!

Single and Picky said...

I miss you too love - sorry the interwebs stole my other comment.

the one in the back said...

Sok babe. I got both =).