Saturday, January 15, 2011

2011, here we go!

Finished my ICU month, fairly unscathed.  Learned a few things which were really good.  Going to do an Emergency Medicine rotation month next.  Wish me luck!  The rest of my 2011 is also looking good so far.  My last interview (Massachusetts) is in sight.  The end of my interview road is near and I am really happy its close by.  All this traveling and spending is really taking its toll on me and my car.  I'm also in the process now of making my rank list of residency programs that I want to go into.  Yet another stressor and source of headache for me, but it must be done.  Match day is this coming March.  Wish me luck!
In other news, I joined an intramural volleyball league that should help me be less sedentary.  Lots of fun and makes my weekends less crazy.  And also there are other new changes that are making me smile more nowadays, so that is always good.
That's all for now.
New Year's Resolution: Less procrastination.  Seriously!

Song of the day: "Every Night Is Friday Night (Without You)" - The Old 97s

3 comments:

Single and Picky said...

Well I am glad to hear all these positive things are happening for you :). I love the song - but I think you need to find a different version to embed.

Victoria said...

Good luck!!!!

Victoria said...

Smiling is good :) Good happy changes are good :D

*big grin*