Friday, April 8, 2011

New stuff!

OK, just an update, no specifics.
1. I got matched into a program! I will be starting this coming July for Peds! (Hot sh...ut yo' mouth!)
2. Went to go visit my lovely GF for the weekend. Quite the trip, but well worth it! I <3 her :D. I miss her already!
3. The left headlamp of my car is out. Grrr. On the upside, it held on until AFTER my car inspection. That's my little sooper trooper.
4. I start my very last rotation on Monday! 1 month of pulm. I hope it all goes uneventfully.
5. My sister is getting ready to pop a new addition to the family anytime now. Condition status in the household is holding @ DEFCON 2.
6. Lots to do for the internship! Paperwork, background checks, looking for a new place to live, starting repayment on my loans!!! $200K+ in debt is quite the kingly sum. This is me, being sad... T_T (You like that emoticon, don't you? Yea, you do).
7. There are so many things vying for my attention right now that I have more free time...(catch up on my shows in Netflix vs. catch up on my light reading vs. sleep vs...) WHAT AM I SAYING?! I have paperwork to do and I still have to hunt for an apartment! Oh and study for Step 3!!! CRAP!
8. (It's raining + it's cold)^I forgot my dinner = sad^10.
9. Warmer weather is on the way, so at least that's something to look forward to. Gotta get me that fishing license and then I'm out w/ my tackle to the lake! Here, fishy fishy...
10. Nachos. Na-chos. With ranch or 7-layer dip. Or Buffalo wings. I need.

That is all.

Song of the day: "Poisoning Pigeons In The Park" - Tom Lehrer
I've been saving this one for such an occasion. Bon apetit!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

LOVE Tom L! And congrats on all your good newses :)

the one in the back said...

Thanks V. I <3 Tom L too!