Saturday, July 25, 2009

Ah poo.

It's the same ol' story: Boy gets an assignment. Boy thinks "oh, I got time." Boy goofs off and does other enjoyable activities such as watching old Scrubs reruns, driving aimlessly throughout south Jersey, napping, and the like...and before you know it, crunch time rears it's ugly, pointed head. Boy panics at said ugly head and ends up ruining his weekend so he can catch up. The end.
For once, can I go through the day without procrastinating?
Honestly, if procrastinating was my job, I'd be CEO by now and my personal earnings alone would be enough to pay off the world debt, fix the US economy, and fund universal healthcare...10 times over.

Crappity crap crap.

Song of the day: "The Orchard" - The Bats


"...and here we go a-wassailing around the apple trees again..."

No comments: