Saturday, July 18, 2009

Weekends and stuff

Week 3 of Fam Med is over.
It's been very good so far. But, there's still plenty of stuff to do. And my list of learning issues grows ever longer with no end in sight. But such is the life of a 3rd year, I suppose.

Some things in mind...
1. I have been experiencing a vague sense of urgency lately. As if I'm nagging myself to hurry the hell up with the rest of my life (get a job, get a wife, make a family, be a doctor already, get my own house, pay back my bills, etc...). I don't know if it's my own biological clock or just the relativity of it all when I see myself against many of the people I know who are of similar age as mine when they are doing more "adult" things than me. Feels like I'm just spinning my wheels.
2. I need to finish reading my books. If only I had enough time in the day.
3. I think I aught to make some cookies. I'm about due.
4. I have come to the realization that I Love the Ghostbusters. Nuff said.
5. I have no clue about what to get my mom for her birthday. Help.
6. I got my Board scores back. I passed. =)
7. I need to find a better Dry-Cleaning place. I think the last one I went to gypped me. The pants I asked them to hem are still too damn long! Either that or I'm shrinking.
8. I need to learn how to see patients faster and still give them the appropriate assessment/treatment plan. Sometimes, ya just can't help but feel like an idiot out there.

Eh, that's all I got. Later.

Song of the day: "Long Hot Summer Days" - Sara Watkins

No comments: