Thursday, November 29, 2012

Progress note

November came and went like a blur. Time tends to slip away when you start to develop a rhythm. Wake, Work, Eat, Work, Home, Eat, Sleep (somewhere in the middle, you fit in studying and all the other details), Repeat.

This year is almost over, once again. Will it be completely over come Dec 21, 2012? Or did the Mayans miscalculate? Eitherway, it's not like I'd do anything special...well, things might change (as they always do, like plans for new year's celebrations and whatnot).

What do I want for next year? To be smarter, more prepared for scary things at work. To be more confident with my decisions, my actions, myself. To clean the whole house of clutter. To actually record that song. To make it to the gym...more than once. To have a working oven. To finish reading a book of many that has been gathering dust. To learn how to fly fish.

I think I can. I know I can.
We'll see =)...

Song of the day: "O Sleep" - Lisa Hannigan featuring Ray LaMontagne

1 comment:

Single and Picky said...

Random! You've been posting! How did I not know this?